[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Fwd: Thank you, we are ready to give a loan for a low month payment

Lynda Hannah EuniceregimenPeoples at anchortext-ezines.com
Tue Oct 9 09:42:46 EDT 2007

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give your business a boost or need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is the deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this tender will expire TONIGHT):

$56,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-347-3607