[Afri-Butler] Fwd: Thank you, we are ready to give you a loan

Malcolm Farmer GrantvaluateFarmer at michtheater.org
Mon Oct 8 11:31:55 EDT 2007

Your credit score does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and need IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like or wish Extra money to give your business a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire NOW):

$24,000+ loan

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-347-3607