[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Re: Thank you, we are ready to give you a loan

Kelvin Mcgrath sboatman at my2.tupperware.com
Tue Jul 17 06:36:31 EDT 2007

Your credit doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply need to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this offer will expire NOW):

$375,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this elementary form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://hltqxhh.com/