[Afri-Butler] Every year, 300, 000 people in the U.S.A. die from being overweight. You probably saw the fascinating 60 Minutes report on the exciting new diet breakthrough "Hoodia Cactus".

Blaine Cano ads at sarahwon.com
Sun Jul 8 10:36:31 EDT 2007

Losing weight can be made quite simple. Reduce caloric intake and increase exercise. Anatrim can be a weapon in your arsenal in the fight to stay lean as it may help to reduce hunger cravings which will lead to less caloric intake. Anatrim will help you to lose weight by not over-eating.http://leadfant.comIn about 15 weeks I had lost the 30 pounds and was back to my original weight. I still take Anatrim to maintain my weight and I love it!