[Afri-Butler] The cells in the Corpora Cavernosa are filled with blood until an erection is achieved.

Claudine Lindsay peg-newton at arabianpersonal.com
Sat Jul 7 14:48:43 EDT 2007

Our team of Scientists spent years developing a product that will safely and effectively add length, width, and strength to any man's penis. The work has created a product that has been shown to significantly increase penis length, provide stronger erections, improve sexual endurance, and increase ejaculation volume. You can order our products with all the major Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, Amex). If you don't have one you could get a gift Visa card from places like 7-11 stores, or a virtual Visa.http://huldal.comOur money back guarantee is great. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our product within the first 3 Months simply return the pills for a 100% refund.