[Afri-Butler] An increase in Girth (Width) of 10%, plus all the benefits of the first month.

Zachery Youngblood h-riverside at realestatefetish.com
Thu Jul 5 13:14:24 EDT 2007

Yes! It is safer then placing an order over the phone or even buying anything at retail stores. We don't save your credit card information and can't even view it. All data is transmitted through a secure server by our credit card processor. Second month you will notice an increase in penis size of up to 1 inches, plus an increase in Girth (Width) of 5%, plus all the benefits of the first month.http://btvkgs.comMegaDik stimulates cell growth within the corpora cavernosa itself. An increase in cells allows for more blood to enter the penis making the penis larger and the erection more intense. The corpora cavernosa are the two bodies of erectile tissue on each side of the penis. MegaDik is 100% natural with no known side effects. All growth is permanent.