[Afri-Butler] Angela has sent you new programs on Feb 07 05:20:00 MSK 2007
chelophore at interloque.com
Tue Feb 6 21:31:23 EST 2007
Angela has sent you Microsoft Vista, Acrobat 8 Pro, Photoshop and more!
Click here to view the programs available for download:
Click here to share your programs with a friend:
At FriendlySoft Online we care about your privacy. We have sent you this
notification to facilitate your use as a member of our service. If
you don't want to receive emails like this to your email account
in the future, please click below:
FriendlySoft Online Inc. - 3208 Riverview Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89103 USA
©2006 FS Online Inc., All Rights Reserved.
2 cups milk
Add the cream, vanilla and salt and whisk to blend. Pour the chocolate
about 1/2 and is thick and syrupy. Make sure it doesn't boil over.
Store in an air tight container.
1 tablespoon garlic salt
3/4 cup sugar (or 1 16 oz. bottle light corn syrup)
1 Cup Bran Flake Cereal (crushed)
In large saucepan combine cream cheese, Parmesan, butter and
1. Preheat oil in deep fryer or deep pan over medium heat. You want the temperature of the oil to be around 350 degrees. 2. Blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Put dressing in refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad. 3. In a small, shallow bowl beat egg, add milk, and mix well. 4. In another bowl, combine flour with corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper. 5. Cut chicken breast into 4 or 5 long strips. Dip each strip of chicken first into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, coating each piece completely. 6. Fry each chicken finger for 5 minutes or until coating has darkened to brown. 7. Prepare salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots. 8. Sprinkle sliced green onion on top of the lettuce. 9. Sprinkle almonds over the salad, then the chow mien noodles. 10. Cut the chicken into small bite-size chunks. Place the chicken onto the salad forming a pile in the middle. Serve with salad dressing on the side. Makes 1 dinner-size salad.
well. Allow them to sit overnight in the refrigerator. When
then the other slice of cheese.
1 teaspoon black pepper
in a a blender of food processor. Blend approximately 10 seconds, then
Simmer VERY slowly for 3 hours. Mixture will be very dark
1/2 cup fresh espresso
2 cups sugar
ll out the dough thin and place on top then brush with butte
1 t Salt
work it in until it can be handled without sticking, then turn it out
1/2 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon white vinegar
entire surface of the loaves with cornmeal and place them on a cookie
and garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Add and stir-fry crushed chiles
1 cup brown sugar
Bring water, sugar and coffee to a boil in a saucepan.
1 medium head red cabbage
of thin jam consistency. Beat sugar, butter, egg, milk & vanilla until
In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package
dip it into the chocolate. Tap the fork on the side of the pan or bowl
Preheat oven to 375. Melt butter. Combine cake
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 teaspoons dried basil
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 C. Sugar
5. Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese
1 dash paprika
ate for 24 hours under refrigeration.
1 1/2 T Dry yeast
ut some potatoes in the milk and egg then into the flour mix
Stir the chopped corn into the butter and masa harina mixture.
2 T. Powdered Baking Cocoa
1 teaspoon white pepper
To make the pizza:
6. Top off the sandwich with the top bun.
Melt butter in frying pan. When the melted butter is hot, add the sugar. Stir. When it is brown, add the boiled potatoes stirring constantly. When brown, sprinkle a little salt over the potatoes and serve.
n has marinated, transfer each piece to paper towels so that
In saucepan, heat beans without letting them boil.
sausage until it is no longer pink, drain it of it's excess fat.
1 pound Ground Beef, Lean
10 Flour Tortillas
18 equal side wedges. Mix the egg and milk till well blended
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Scrambled eggs with a strip of smoked salmon in the center, on pumpernickel or rye; and sprinkled with chopped parsley.
In a separate container, combine water, chicken bouillon, potato flakes,
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
3 tb Boiling water
d not prepared fresh in many stores.
1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
Grate frozen butter into a medium-sized bowl. Toss the grated butter with
3 tablespoons lime juice
1. First make a roux by combining the oil with 1 1/2 tablespoons of flour
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine cake mix, eggs, water, cooking oil,
Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every
Pinch of dry mustard
1 Tbsp. honey
Pico de Gallo:
Deep fry until brown (or fry in skillet)
chicken and pizza; Set aside.
1 box Nabisco Lorna Doone shortbread
2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
1 tablespoon sliced almonds
12 to 16 vertical wedges, but do not cut through bottom root end.
1 to 2 cups finely diced inner ribs celery
1 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Add remaining ingredients then simmer for 5 more minutes and serve.
1-1/2 t. instant espresso powder, slightly crushed
1 Preheat the oven to 325~F
Kaffe-Kage: (Sunday Morning Coffee Cake)
1/4 cup Catsup, Approximate (Use enough to keep mixture loose)
leave enough so that the cloves stay together. Put garlic into a
1 cup lukewarm milk
1/2 cup cornstarch
parsley, minced onions, and dill weed. Blend again until
smooth, cover pan and set aside until macaroni is ready.
Olive Garden House Dressing
1/4 c chopped green onions
1 tablespoon Jack Daniels Whiskey
3 tablespoons flour
1 stick Margarine
Stir briskly only till sugar dissolves, on low heat AS THESE BURN QUICKLY!
Put dill flower and garlic in bottom of mason jar;
Applebee's Low-Fat Blackened Chicken Salad
1 Small Onion, Chopped
checking for doneness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes
More information about the Butler