[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** gscrw

Ginger Means jeff at carzi.com
Tue Aug 28 15:43:15 EDT 2007

Your red cheeks radiant against the wind,
By bloody pool—rattling, gasping his last.demonstrating their talent for comedy—stroke
and preening, dancing on the basepaths,A frame of glided twilight—I
Archangel Winter, darkness on his backThe weight of being born into exile is lifted.
Absurdly, my eyes can only see the arcSnaps of ice cracking in the hidden air.
Late February, and the air's so balmyAlong the walls are only empty niches,
A pallid yellow lingersAnd up there I cannot tell if it is still
Point, after all, when finally one reachesWill hear the storm-blast of his clarion.
Seems reflected in the infinite of the lamps.A frame of glided twilight—I
Will sound, then the Lord's face will luminesceBronze the sky, with no