[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** What is the "Wonder" about Wondercum?

Tiffany Baez amm at driversdd.com
Fri Aug 3 11:53:37 EDT 2007

Utilizing the technology available to us at our cGMP certified manufacturing facilities, we have formulated our new WonderCum. The herbal formula is designed to give you fast, effective results including, above all, a greater volume of ejaculate.http://mtbenny.comIt is shocking, but two third of men suffer from impotence related problems, majority of them lack semen quality, be it number of sperms or the quality of semen. Wondercum is proven herbal supplements that act as an aid in overcoming male sexual problems especially poor sperm count and quality by promoting spermatogenesis. It is also useful in alleviating depressed libido, functional impotence and sexual weakness.