[Afri-Butler] Share A Little; Share A Lot

BUTLERSHARON at sbcglobal.net BUTLERSHARON at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 02:56:50 EDT 2003

Hi I'm searching for information on Robert Butler,
born 1852  possibly  on North Carolina. Was 18 on the
1870 Jackson Township census in Little River County
Arkansas. I think it was Hempstead or Sevier County
then.

There was Robert, Claiborn,Jerry, Johnny,
Alphenia,Rachael,Lucy, Mae Emily and Mae Francis
Butler.

Robert married Jane Cook. Claiborne Married Lona
Cook, Addie lee ? and Adda ?. Jerry married Lona Cook
and died  later. Alphenia married Tobe Taaffe. Lucy
married Tom Owens. Rachael married Robert Gholston.
Mae emily married unknown. Mae Francis married
unknown.

The Robert moved to Idabel oklahoma late 1800's early
1900's. what was known as Boss or shanty town.