[Afri-Butler] Nancy Parker Butler

Parker, Russell Russell.Parker at associates.dhs.gov
Wed Oct 8 13:20:13 EDT 2003

All:

I am seeking background information on Nancy Parker Butler who was the wife
of Curran Butler.  Born in 1837, she, her husband, and family resided in
Sumner County, TN near Gallatin.  She is the sister of my great-grandfather,
Abraham Parker, who also resided in Sumner County until his death.  He was
born in 1834 or 1835 and is buried in Portland, TN.  Any assistance or leads
on my family members would be extremely helpful as this is where the family
ancestry ends for this branch of Butler/Parker.

R.J. Parker